Tuesday, March 23, 2010

just a few random thoughts...



Israel and I don't have very many pictures together, but the other day I was able to manage this one! :) It makes my heart happy. Hopefully there will be more to come!

Sigh. It is absolutely beautiful outside! Just now I ran out to my car barefooted and loved it! :) I have never been very fond of shoes, so when my bare feet hit the pavement outside, I felt alive and free! haha.
The weather here in Missouri is so weird and annoying. Just two days ago there was snow and ice on the ground. My mom loves the four seasons that we get here in the great ol' Midwest...I on the other hand wouldn't mind a bit if I just had spring and summer and maybe a lil bit of fall 24/7. :)

I'm getting ready to head to my Grandmas to watch Lost the Final Season. So far it has been just as ridiculous and absurd as the other seasons...I just can't get enough of it though.

In other news, next week I'm heading to Tampa with my bestest buddy, Jessica Ryall. We are sure to have a wild time together...we always do. I am so looking forward to catching up with her as well as soaking in some sunshine and playing in the ocean. O my love!
Also, I have bangs again! For about a year I've just been pulling my hair back out of my face and I've finally gotten tired of it. So I got my front hairs chopped a lil. I like it!!

Well, I suppose that's it for now. I don't want to keep my Grandma waiting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment