Monday, December 8, 2008

Potato Soup for the Soul

Greetings!
I just returned from a great evening spent with my lovely friends, Ashlie and Gavin. My two highlights from the evening were: eating the spectacular potato soup prepared by Ashlie and then afterwards the hours we spent trying to come up with a name for her blog. What fun can come about when two minds like ours come together...ya better watch out is all I can say! Gavin would come check on us from time to time but I don't think he found our new preoccupation to be very entertaining. We'd call on him whenever we thought of a new name but he would quickly retreat back to the living room to his movie, shaking his head as he went. I think he was just completely in awe of our creative minds. haha.
Anyway...all in all a magical evening. Can't go wrong when you're surrounded by good friends and good food! God is good.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, sweet memories, this warms my little heart. Thanks so much for sitting around and brainstorming with me. haha. Such a great time, seriously. Oh and Gav said he still likes us!! I think you are right about him being overwhelmed by the creative energy in the room. Staggering, for sure. Poor kid. :)
    Yay for blogs! Love you.

    ReplyDelete